Only one adequate plan has ever appeared in the world, and that is the Christian dispensation.
John Jay - First US Supreme Court Chief Justice
Wednesday's Word: I Know I've Been Changed

Wednesday's Word

Welcome friends, feel free to look around, make comments and whatnot. I'll try and keep this thing updated with interesting pics, stories and other odds & ends. Feel free to criticize, but please share the 'truth in love'. No reason to be purposefully offensive. Enjoy!

Friday, March 18, 2016

I Know I've Been Changed



As I blog, I try to expose the full presentation of a righteous "becoming" life, which in my opinion consists of; proper doctrine rightly applied, worship, prayer and personal testimony - in that order. Personal testimony can be distractingly questionable if the source of boasting is in anything other than obviously CHRIST. However, once that's solidified, we should all have evidence and a desire to express the reality of the changed life that we know most about.....ours.
So here goes -

There once was a time when my choices were mine,
my life was like mosts, nothing strange.
But The Word of God lured me and My Savior secured me.
From that moment, I know I've been changed.

I was persistently foolish, life utterly 'truthless'.
In His wisdom, He makes it all plain.
He steers my paths right and His burden is light.
He loves me and His desire is change.

As I looked to the skies, scales fell from my eyes.
Now His truth I long to proclaim.
It's not just about speaking, parroting or repeating,
My daily walk is what proves I've been changed.

I'd thought it was me, by intellect and sincerity.
Yet my goodness was in my own name.
But now seeking Him first, serve in His Body, The Church
His people help sharpen my change.

As He guides my life, bringing joy amidst strife,
I no longer bear sin's guilt nor its shame.
I rejoice in His presence. His Grace; What a blessing!
Overwhelmed by what He paid for my change.

I think now and again, where I could've, would've been
My completion is His to arrange
I can never go back. Why would I? What do I lack?
In Him I'm continually changed

Break free from your own way, no matter what 'THEY' say!
As this world looks on with disdain.
Live out your testimony and don't be a phony
Let your light shine and show you've been changed

Here's The Word:

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;


In Him,
Cros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home